OUR PRIVACY AND THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US
- What information SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY gathers from users of our Websites.
- How SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
- How SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY uses “cookies” and “IP Addresses.”
- What personal information, if any, SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
- What kind of security measures SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY will inform you in the event of a security breach.
- The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have shared with SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY and have that information corrected, restrict SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION OUR WEBSITES AND STORES COLLECTS
SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY collects information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of our Website or shopping on our online store. We receive and store information you enter on our Website, provide to us on our online store, or give to us in any other way. Examples of this are: you registering with our Website, signing into our website, searching or adding items to your shopping cart, purchasing an item, participating in a survey, contest or promotion, applying for a job, requesting to receive our marketing materials, or communicating with SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, email address, financial and debit or credit card information, and personal shopping and product preferences. In applying for a job with us, you may provide to us your name, address, phone number, email address, previous work experience, references and other personal information about your background and experience.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
We do not respond to ‘do not track’ signals or similar mechanisms. Third-party service providers keep track of your browsing activities on our Website, which enable us to target advertising based on your browsing history and preferences. You can learn more about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them, or opt-out of third party tracking mechanisms by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative website, by clicking here.
Our social media tools, such as the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google Plus widgets, are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your activity with these tools is governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
HOW SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY USES INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- We use information we have collected about you to provide you with the very best shopping experience, the most current fashion and accessories, and personal style news. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY REASON. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
- We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction you authorized or perform some other activity you have asked us to do.
- We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf, for example for product and service fulfillment or for marketing purposes. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
- We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, as discussed further below. We may disclose information about you to protect against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our contracts with you.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how our Website uses or shares your information. SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
- WEBSITE USAGE. SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of our Website. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers’ use of the website, to track usage of the website, and to address security hazards. SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY authorized service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our Websites for SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY internal analysis.
- ONLINE TRANSACTIONS. We collect information about you when you shop on our website. You may visit our site without registering, but if you wish to add merchandise to your shopping cart, save your debit or credit card information with us online, create a wish list or use other special features offered on our site, you may need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number, financial information, and email address, to open an account with us. We will assist you in creating a user id and a password to protect your account information. Similarly, if you wish to apply online for a job position with us, you will be required to submit relevant information about your background and experience.
- MOBILE TEXT MESSAGING. If you provide us with your mobile phone number and give us your consent, you will receive promotional alerts and marketing text messages from or on behalf of SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY. Your consent is not a condition of a purchase. If you consent to receiving text messages from SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY, message and data rates may apply depending on your carrier.
YOUR CONTACT PREFERENCES AND OPT-OUT CHOICES
To update your subscription preferences, you may contact us using one of the following methods:
- To unsubscribe from our direct mailing list, fill out the form here with the words “DIRECT MAIL OPT OUT” in the message box.
- Or, email Customer Service at .
OUR SECURITY PRACTICES
Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers’ personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers’ personal information for SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY business purposes only. Our employees are bound by SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers’ personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers’ personal information. For example, for the security of your online visit to our Websites, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and/or authentication procedures. Any personal information you save on our Website through your online account, including your debit or credit card, and other financial information, will be stored on secure designated servers, accessible only to those who require it in order to process your order and payment. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information,SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY can not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary and to the extent possible so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you provided to us when you registered with our Websites.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES OUR WEBSITES USE THEM?
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND WEBSITES CONTAINING OUR WEBSITES BRANDING
Our Websites may contain links to third party sites. Please be aware, however, that SARAEYA HAIR COMPANY is not responsible for and cannot control the privacy policies of these other sites or their practices. We encourage you to read the privacy policies for these other sites, as they may differ from ours.